• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My new map for those who are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
This map is a rebirth of the Original AOS map but in my style
I posted My alpha version (only contain Terrain and Buildings)
its better to see the map in the game than in WE
There are 3 races:
1-Northern: Technology, they fight because of there Greed.
2-Nomads: Primitives (barbarians, etc..), they Fight for Honor
3-Amazon: Creatures of the Dark Forest, they fight for survival
each of them have a unique set of towers and buildings.

Attachments

• Alpha.version.w3x
    339.1 KB · Views: 74
Level 4
Please be less vague.

I'd venture to guess that over half of the community has no idea what an AoS is, or why they were called that.

It'd also be in your best interests to point out the map's features, maybe even provide screen shots.

...and for those who 'don't' know.

Aeon of Strife was a map, and became a genre, from Starcraft. It was argueably the first map of it's kind, with players controlling important characters (heroes,) while aiding computer controlled forces, one side against the other.

Level 25
Meh, I dont care " for those who are interested "
and anyone who do not know what an AOS means do not deserve to be here
because they only know AOS as "DOTA".

and sorry, no screen shots or other crap.
here is the map, those who want to see it can click on the link see it as a whole
and those who do not, then no problem for me.

I usually do not post maps here, I wait until I finish them then post in the map section.
but I did to show it to anyone who have an interest in seeing my new map (if there is anyone who knew my old one).
But thanks anyway for clearing up what is an AOS though.

edit: and to be less vague, this is a three based map for those who dont know what 1,2,3 means in the first post

Level 11
For the Sugared up PPls

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

Looks like a good map.

Status
Not open for further replies.