• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Map; Legacy of The Orcs or LoTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I am making a new map about the orcs who have set sail from the world of Azeroth to the far west of Kalimdor, the game is about 6 young warriors who have been ordered by Warcheif Thrall to settle camps in Barrens, their new homeland, so they can build up their new empire of their own. In the start of the game the warriors (which you control) is geared with a Peon and a Kodo Beast
(Kodo Beast for transportation) to investigate the new land for new settlements, you can build up your own armies by giving your units the ability to tame creatures to use them for mounts and also give the units new armor and weapons to put on (which i have maded so they ACTUALLY have new armor and weapons (I just attach weapons and armor)) And the Warrior hero which the most importnant is, do the wandering and search for food and you can forge your own weapon/armor for your warrior and also create Clans to fight other Centaur Clans or the newly discovered garguantic Taurens. There is also Quests in the game which you can succeed while u explore the new ancient lands of Kalimdor in the desert-like Barrens.

Well i hope you understood the most of it :lol: , now I just need ideas for:

1) Quests ideas? Anybody? I got ideas my self but could you add some more? That would be super.

2) Should I remove the Clan thingy and make it a RPG? Or should it be like this, a new feature?

3) Could you give up ideas yourself?

THANKS EVERYBODY IF THEY COMMENT IDEAS!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.