• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

MY LAST REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well i have done a few requests and none have been answered so this will be my last request, as i might have said before in one of my request i am working on a map called saviors of kamigawa (nothing to do with the cad game... partially) it is a team survival game placed in a japanese setting... i need a few models so any good modeler tha twant to help me please do... also triggers need fixing.... so any good trigger maker and spell maker is also welcome... i am desperate in need... so this will be my last request.... please help!

Level 6
i have asked for specify models in other request i didnt put them here cuz i didnt want to spam with them but if u are interested in helping here is the website dnd.sytes.net there u can get my maps in particular i need help with fane of the drow and champions of kamigawa

Level 6
Last Request

Request's arent always answered i thought they were cause when i first joined i sent in two requests and noone helped... You just have to be patient and if it doesn't work then maybe try requesting again but more specifically or you could PM a great modeller/skinner/trigger maker ect. and they might give you a hand.

PS:
I could help with the terraining if you need any.

Status
Not open for further replies.