• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Everyone.

My name is Ronald and I'm here to pimp some talented folks to join my game project.

You may have played a wc3 map called Warlock (www.warlockbrawl.com) where the idea is that you try eliminating your enemy warlocks with knockback spells and such.

What I've done is asked permission from Zymoran and Demestotenes to build an official standalone version of the game. They agreed and joined the team as game designers consultants.

Currently we're 5 programmers, 1 modeler, 1 concept artist and 2 game designers.

Our goal is to have the game as an entry for the Swedish Game Awards 2010 (link).

What I'm looking forward to here at Hive is to come in contact with people that are interested in joining the team and building something magical (i know, it's cliché). :p

If you are interested, please add me on msn: [email protected] so we can talk further.

Here's a small proof concept clip from the development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ideSe8Th2k

We will be using API's like OGRE, Bullet, OpenAL, CEGUI, RakNet and so on. All done in C++.

I hope to hear from you!

// Ronald

Status
Not open for further replies.