• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My frist published and playable terrain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey!

I just want to see what you guys think about my terrain.
Im not close to finished, and im afraid this will become another project that goes down the trash.

Feel free to say what you want. Thanks! :D

Attachments

• Kings River 2.jpg
    Kings River 2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Kings River.jpg
    Kings River.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 266
Level 3
So far, in my opinion, the terrain seems to be very well done. However, are both pictures of the same area? If so, could you also put up some screenshots of other areas?

A little note I would like to say: the fire in the first picture seems to clash (don't know if it's the right word) with the sky in that the fire's blue and the sky's blue. Seeing how it seems to be braizers, I think replacing it with the red fire may seem more aesthetically pleasing. Of course it's your decision in the end on how you handle it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.