• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

my campaigns in development

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all!
i am developing 2 campains now but got some questions as well.....furst of all, if a campaign map is finished, where i post it?
the next one is about plagiarism......i am making a Lord Of The Rings campaign about Angmar and the rise of the witchking....so must i write @ the end that the story line, names places, etc r taken from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR? i mean every1 knows lotr.....so i have 2 mention the book author 2?
4 my campaigns: as said above the 1 is a LOTR campaign and the other 1 the legend of King Arthur (NOT Arthas....it will be the story with Excalibur, Camelot, Round Table and all the bla-bla of it :cool:). be4 i promise u 2 much, i tell u that u maybe wont like the voiceacting coz it WON'T have own-made voice-acting parts (my accent in english will be ununderstandable so i thinked of better using only the given voiceact resources of WC3 ROC & TFT

Level 17
1. Go to "Maps" -> upload -> campaign.

2. Mention the author? I don't really think people mind it here if you don't credit the author of the book, in other words, who cares. What is important that you give credit for the models and other imports you use (atleast for most creators it is important).

3. I don't really understand this part. If you mean using your own voices for units, than I won't suggest that but indeed as you said already make usage of the voices that are already in wcr3 tft or from other games/movies.

Good luck with your campaigns!

thx man......well i thought (but that's the hardest part) 2 make the last map as a cinematic like the WC 3 campaign credits *video-map* when u finish the campaign. in this i thought of mentioning the authors of models needed in transmission. like author X made unit Z --> in the credits there will be a transmission (without sound) sended from unit Z (the transmission named unit Z) and the text will be *made by author X*. i hope thats going 2 be ok 4 the authors. i thought of making it the same way 4 models i re-edited 4 the map. well in the king arthur map i wasn't planning 2 import not-self-made unit. i wanted the king arthur campaign (only got the story board till now) 2 be a COMPLETLY self-made campaign (only camelot will be taken from the arthur legend, all other places r selfmade)
in the lotr campaign i was planning 2 mention in the credits *made after the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy from J. R. R. Tolkien*
thx 4 ur advise
Markos!

Level 12
Off - topic:
Is it hard to write "to" and not "2" ? And seriously why in every post you use lots of dots and every post i have seen from you is not clearly.

On - topic:
Well if need any changes, is the progress good or bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.