• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] My Camera Building disconnects people why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My Camera Building disconnects people why?

Its a building with 7 spells.

When people use it they some times get disconnected. I don't seem to have a problem using it, but any ideas?

The Triggers Used For the spells
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Distance to target of (Current camera)) Less than 2500.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to ((Distance to target of (Current camera)) + 100.00) over 0.00 seconds
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
      • (Distance to target of (Current camera)) Greater than 500.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to ((Distance to target of (Current camera)) - 100.00) over 0.00 seconds
    • Else - Actions
  • Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
  • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Rotation to ((Rotation of (Current camera)) - 15.00) over 0.00 seconds
  • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Rotation to ((Rotation of (Current camera)) + 15.00) over 0.00 seconds
    • If - Conditions
      • (Angle of attack of (Current camera)) Greater than 270.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to ((Angle of attack of (Current camera)) - 10.00) over 0.00 seconds
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
      • (Angle of attack of (Current camera)) Less than 350.00
    • Then - Actions
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to ((Angle of attack of (Current camera)) + 10.00) over 0.00 seconds
    • Else - Actions
I Added The current Version of the map on this thread. The Map is not locked.
The Part About the camera is under Triggers > Folder(User Interface) > the 7 Triggers under the trigger comment "UserInterFace Basic Camera".

Note: I am using it for my roller coaster game, and it is a very useful function when working on your coaster.

Level 12
Thus Far its really only single player. So want it to change first players camera.

And yes they are spells.

They work fine, when i try it. but others get discontented, if they play as first player and i watch as 2ed player online.

It is a problem is it just changes the default camera? i didn't make a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.