• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MW - RoM.. Villager Model only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey I have just started on a new version of Monster World, which i call Rise of Man. The reason I call it this is becous I have an idea that if I make all the hero models Villager (Male) the items will fit alot better. So yeah.. whats your opinion on this? The Heros will have the same abilites, the same range/attack/stats everything the only change is that all the heros look the same until they buy bows/swords/staffs or any other equipment.

A own thread for the map with updates, more information and such will be posted within the week.. or the next..

PS: Im also looking for a terrainer though Im going to post that at the Project Recruitment section too.. just wanted to mention it :)

Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention 2 things the first which is that do you guys think I should make
Melee: Villager (Male) and Range: Villager (Male 2)?
And that .. I dont know if its important information but when you start the map you choose with the Circle of Power hero pick system and all heros have pre-set abilites, like you cant buy or find new spells, it may be obvious but I just thought I would say it ^^
Please post reply bellow or send a private message :D

Status
Not open for further replies.