• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Music Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay so i've never actually understood how to use the trigger

Sound - Set the music list to Music, starting with song 0

I'm unsure of how to set this up to play, say, custom songs 1 after the other or randomly. I've tried setting up a music list with variables and 'play - sound' but I can't get it to play through the music channel. I don't want it playing through the sound channel as that means you can't turn the music down or off without changing the sound too. If someone could explain to me how to use the music list thing i'd be appreciative. + rep for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.