• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multyboard Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone. I'm sorry if i'm not allowed to make this topic, but i've search one with same name it was closed, so i made this. I need help with creating a multyboard who shows Creeps Allies/Enemy hero icons, kills, deaths, assists, creep kills and if possible game time. I need this for a map called Heroes & Armies X 1.46

Level 6
Of course you're allowed to make this thread :).

What exactly does this mean? (Do the creeps also have heroes which you like to show on the multiboard? Or the amount of creeps on the map?)

Yes. The Map has tavern that you can buy units like knight/tauren shaman/sorceress troll headhunter/rifleman mortar/demolisher and also when you get random or picked hero multyboard should show the names of players and their hero icons to all players in game.

Please excuse me that i miss to write those details

Later when i return to home i will sent screen shot about multyboard that i need help creating it

Level 28
And how many heroes can each player have (maximum)?

Here's the layout by the way: (edit if it's wrong)
Heroes & Armies
HeroesPlayer NameKillsDeathsAssistsCreep Kills
{Hero Icons}Player 1 (red)201245
{Hero Icons}Player 2 (blue)184836
{Hero Icons}Player 3 (teal)263860
Time elapsed: 00:26:09
[tr][TD]

Level 6
And how many heroes can each player have (maximum)?

Here's the layout by the way: (edit if it's wrong)
Heroes & Armies
HeroesPlayer NameKillsDeathsAssistsCreep Kills
{Hero Icons}Player 1 (red)201245
{Hero Icons}Player 2 (blue)184836
{Hero Icons}Player 3 (teal)263860
Time elapsed: 00:26:09
[tr][TD]

yes thats the multyboard that i need, but need also creeps that are spawn at first and later when we recruit like knights sorce mortar riffle. Atm im not in home and i cant send screen shot nor i remember numbers of the spawned creeps. Game is 12 man 6v6. The creep numbers have to be up side near Heroes & Armies text

Level 6
Sorry to post twise, but the guy didn't answering i guess hes so busy. I need exact multiboard as this
3ll4myf7.png

P.S i should put this image in previous posts please excuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.