• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multiple Identical Item Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi ! Merry Xmas !
I have problems with a item recipe on my map ... i have problems only with this one item because it combines 3 items of the same type ... do not direct me to any recipe system out there or the magic search button because i searched all day and i didn't find what i was looking for ... so ... i am asking if i can combine 3 items of the same type using GUI ...

I have found one of DarkDragons item recipe system that does what i want ... but my map does not run if i use his triggers in my map ... so i need something else ... i would like it to be GUI

EX:
Factors needed:
-Boots of Speed +50 MS
-Boots of Speed +50 MS
-Boots of Speed +50 MS
Result item:
-Boots of Travel +100 MS

Can someone post some triggers that can help me out with this ... i really need it so pls help me :cute:
TY ! Happy Holydays !
~MA

Level 13
Well, thats rather easy. I've only a pseudo-code for you, but that should do it. I don't know if you want to auto combine or with a recipe, but that should be quite easy for you.
  • Event: A unit <aquires an item>
  • Condition: <Item> equal to <Boots of Travel (Recipe)> (sorry, dunno the response of this event)
  • Action: set CountInteger = 0
  • For each integer A from 1 to 6 do
    • if Item in Slot <Integer A> of <Triggering Unit> equal to Boots of Speed then
      • set CountInteger = Countinteger+1
  • ---------End of the loop
  • if CountInteger >= 3 then
    • Remove 3 boots (thats your job :P)
    • Add boots of travel (this too)

Status
Not open for further replies.