• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multiplayer shared neutral unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, i need to make some neutral units similiar to monoliths in the blizzard durotar campaign. I know how to trigger a monolith to activate when a hero walks near it.
The map im working on is a coop for 2-3 players and i want the monolith to keep being neutral but show action bar as if it was owned to all players
A good example of this is Sunken City. The monoliths there stay neutral passive but they have the "healing aura" passive and then Recall spell active which All players can use, and thats basically what i need to make. The objects will have passives that will serve as info givers for quests and progress. Can anyone help me with this please? many thanks
Sunken City screenshot for reference of what i need
example.png

Level 10
You could use Neutral Extra player (if it's not used for anything else). Something like this:

• Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of Statue 0011 <gen> to Neutral Extra and Retain color
    • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision and shared units
    • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision and shared units
    • Player - Make Neutral Extra treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision and shared units

Status
Not open for further replies.