• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiboard Update {displaying stats ; switching stats using arrow keys}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well i have an awsome multiboard and it is for each player so i wanan know if it is possible to show the health, mana, strength, agility, int and food used on each units multi board so like on reds multiboard (noone else will see this multiboard because it's reds) it will show his stats.

And also i am wondering if there is a way using the RIGHT and LEFT ARROW keys that i can change a multi board like. The multiboard Says "Reputation" and i press the RIGHT ARROW key is it shows how much food i used and then i press the LEFT ARROW key and it goes back.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Use GetLocalPlayer() to run the display multiboard native out of sync so it only runs for 1 player and thus only displays a multiboard for that player.

For the left right thing you need to program a system to change the multiboard displayed on those events.

Level 4
okay thanks but i have the multiboard for each player working i just need to know how to display a players property on a multiboard and make it not show up on any one elses.
okay thanks do you know of any system program that can help me with the LEFT ARROW thing.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Clearly you have not, as you simply make a multiboard for each player (not display 1 to all), thus the contence of it will be only for that player. You could try making 1 for all and modifying the contence out of sync but that is probably a lot harder to do.

For the arrow key system, you simply make a system which changes what the multiboard shows when an arrow key is pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.