• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multi Spell Ability | Attack range/type change ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, Ive been trying to make an ability for my "Hunter Unit" For its ultimate to be several diffrent traps whose levels are based on the abilties levels. Like in Wc3's Final Fantasy Tactics where for instance the Black Mage has the Dark Magics, where clicking on it gives a variety of diffrent spells, which are based on the level of the ability Dark Magics. Also i wish to know how i can make ability change the units range, attack dmg, and add/remove passive ability (im guessing its all tirggers :roll: ) Anyway for those of u who ever played the Dota Character "Troll Warlord" will know what i mean when his abilty makes him change to melee with more dmg speed and bash and back to range less damage and range. :D Please help it would be very apreticated.

Level 10
1. for the first question, use the spellbook ability. search under Item Ablities.
2. the troll warlord uses a morphing ability. refer to Druid of the Claw's Bear Form or Druid of the Talon's Storm Crow Form.

Level 3
OMG LOL THAT WAS SO OBVIOUS AND I DIDNT THINK OF IT :roll: man thanks a lot, it probobly would have taken me another 2 months of playing with druids of the claw to figure it out :evil: anyone once again thanks alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.