• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mounting A Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I See a link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/animating-geoset-merge-182628/ and now i know mounting is very hard

if i got a knight without its horse and a horse without a archmage model can i mount them together? In World Editor Trigger, Item or anything? I try to attached them together but the horse/knight only got stand animation (if i use footman for attach footman only got stand and if horse to attach, same for the horse) i only know how to attached model but dont know how to put two unit together (a.k.a Dummy) Help me!!!

You cannot just attach the model to a horse...
If you want to attach you will need custom model sitting...
But if you have a knights horse (riderless) and knight standing without it.. You can make custom unit (normal knight) so it will look like knight on mounted... :wink:

i mean if i got a knight without horse (without changing the animation)
thats mean if standing it will be floating and walking is just shake its body

and a horse without the archmage

mix them together in World Editor in anyway, Trigger, Item, Ability anything unless can put them together with animation (cause if I use attach model in Item/ability/ The attached thing only got stand animation understand??

Status
Not open for further replies.