• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Morrowind RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hi evarybawdy im doing a Morrowind RPG which is based on one of The Elder Scrolls game (TES) and i need some help from mah friends i want this map to be very professional and stretch the boundaries of the Wc3 System
the map will consist of the area from the actual game: Vvardenfall
there will be numerous quests ranging in the 50s by beta stage it will have an agro meter tons of classes and all the races from the actual game but this isnt a development thread so lets cut to the chase

I need 2 modelers who are pretty highly skilled
I need 1 Average-pro skinner
and 1 iconist
i will handle the actual maps terrain GUI and other things

this maps crew will consist of makers of models skins and icons the actual map crew is already decided

if you have any specific questions contact me

Thanks for reading :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.