• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

MORPG Serenity Village (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings!!! :grin:

So i am making a map called Serenity Village, my main idea is a morpg where each player starts as a villager. In the begining each villager will have enought gold to buy 2 items from the store which will be near him. For example if the game is played by 3 players one can be a mage other a DPS and the other one a tank and most important everyone will look like his class. There are 3 villages in the map and 1 last destroyed village which will be the boss. Depending on the characters level he will be at a village which is good for his lvl. For example:
Tier 1 = 1 - 10 lvl Village 1
Tier 2 = 10 - 20 lvl Village 2
Tier 3 = 20 - 30 lvl Village 3
Tier 4 = 30 - 40 lvl Village 4

Each night the village the players are will be attacked by zombies (the waves will be always getting stronger and more) and while in daylight the players can do some quest to gather more money or fight bandinds)

(Each item when equiped will change the characters appearance, i will use the attachement models here in hive workshop but first of all i want to make sure this done correctly)
I have seen some very interesting model attachements here and i would like to ask if i need to ask each maker for permission to use their models (Credits of course will be given to everybody) Also there will be mounts.. players will start on foot but after they buy a horse it will be displayed as an ability so player's can either be on foot or on a horse. Pets will also be included.

I will upload some screenshots so tell me what you think feed me with ideas :thumbs_up: and anyone who wishes to get involved and help me finish this faster can PM me :) but pls i would like to see some of your previous works. :)
<<will upload images very soon>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.