• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Moon Priestess Dismounted

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: Mr Hawk and JamesF
This is the first time I use Retera's Model Studio to modify the model. I tried to replace the weapon of the Priestess of the Moon, but I don’t know how to modify the bow and arrow. I hope someone can help.
Contents

Moon Priestess Dismounted (Model)

Lol well, first part is reworking my model, of course the bow wont work, specific bones are now missing that werent need as they contained to an archer and not magic, you will need to unmount her yourself and rework an upright archers anims into it.
However lol ive been away for a long time, so i will soon get to uploading some models. one will be this archer version you were wanting.