• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modify Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've requested a loading screen but I got some cons which I really want to be modified.

I want to remove the gun
The scope is too sloppy
I want to have the required files for Loading Screen and Map Prewiew Picture

Anyone mind to do that for me?

Here's the loading screen btw.

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Dude, the gun is nearly imposible to remove... Please send another pic without the gun...
The only thing i could produce is this-> I used the normal WcIII Abomination...

Attachments

• Abomination.jpg
    Abomination.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 161
Level 8
Sorry for double posting but since it's another problem I think it's better not to edit.

Well I imported the FullScreen.blp, and I edited the custom path to FullScreen.blp, then I imported the loading screen.mdx, went to the Loading Screen and used the loading screen.mdx. But it's all black, and I changed the custom path on the war3mapPrewiew too, and it was all white.

Level 10
the image I posted has no alpha atm, so open the .blp and see if thats all black. You can do this by either going to doodads -> doodad texture and selecting it from there
(it should show a thumbnail preview) or using warcraft III model editor to open the file and see if its black or textured correctly.

Also, did you delete the old version and re-import the new version of the loading screen and restart WE before viewing the loading screen, WE is quite funny about imports.

Regards,
MadCD:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
I think the skin is alright, I could view it when I select icon and such. But the MDX is all black when I try to select it as model file etc.

And did you edit the prewiew on your first post? Cause it looks the same, still white when I imported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.