• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moderate triggerer required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey there

Im looking for an someone who knows their way around the trigger editor to help work on a project with me. The project is very much in its infant stages, but to explain it in short, its like an AoS, except instead of creep waves heros and units meet upon set battle maps and fight for different control locations throughout the map. Once all sections are controlled by one team, they can then choose to march upon the fortress of their opponent. The map will include extensive detail in heros, items, abilities and advanced battle tactics making the game more interactive than just attacking moving the whole game.

I require someone who is reasonably active and is able to create the triggers required for the battle events and the hero/unit setups for these events. Additionally someone with ideas into the general setup of the map and/or creating advanced hero abilities though whatever means they feel would also be accepted.

If you are interested or would like more information or to view what I have got so far, please feel free to post or to message me.

Thanks, Luth

Last edited:
Level 1
so would you be able to do triggering and that side of things for the map? what would you like to know? lol. Ive basically setup the areas for two of the battle events i.e basic terraining for them both.

Triggering is the main next step that is needed for the map to move on, and of course creating things such as heros, skills, items, upgrades (for troops) etc all need to be created and triggered. A lot of work to still go, but I think its got the potential to be something good =)

Level 4
I would be happy to help with the triggering but as for the unit creation side of things ... lets just say I'd would rather not.

So I will help with triggering but not unit editing. Is that fine with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.