• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Models and Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys i tried the editor to create a new map but when i tried to add all the downloaded units and tried to use them i couldn't use them and my models have more than 1 .skn so pls help me how cann i make them work :confused:

And also i want to ask how can i trigger that heros can get up to lvl 300 ?

If you could help me i could finish my map faster so pls help me :infl_thumbs_up:

And my Model example is the Human Assassine (HumanAssissine) by General Frank so pls help me i need this model

Last edited:
Level 6
ok for lvl 300 go to advanced-game contants-hero max level.

have you taken off war3imported\ (or watever it is) or maybe it has its custom one (check model details) for your imported models

Level 1
First i say thanks for helping me with the lvl and now i know how this works with the models thanks to all of you when new questions appear i will post another thread but i think that won't happen so thank you :spell_breaker::infl_thumbs_up::grin::thumbs_up:

hey i have another questions how can i make it that the creeps respawn
PLS help me again my map will be soon finished

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
That one is easy, i found it myself out, Heres Trigger:
Zombie Revive
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equals (Here Your Creep/Unit)
Actions
Wait (Here youre time after the creep shall spawn)seconds
Unit - Create 1 (Your Unit/Creep) for (Here for who it shall respawn) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.