• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modelchange request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there.

I'm working on a part of my orpg's terrain and I use the moriapillars for it. The only problem is that they're too long because I only need the top of them (else they will become invisible if I lower them too much).
My request is because of that if someone could cut the model in 2 pieces and give me the upper piece.
Here's a picture of what I mean. The red marked area is what I need.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MoriaPillar.mdx
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
  • rquest.jpg
    rquest.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 107
Level 19
Well I can't really imagine someone would have a problem with this request but I will send him a message. Hope he's not gone inactive or something because it's been a long while I saw a new model from olofmoleman.

Level 19
Do you know how to change doodads Z offset? use (Page Down) or (Page Up) buttons while selecting a doodad in the WE. You can hide the rest of the model this way.

Ofc I know that, else I wouldn't call myself a terrainer.
The thing is, if you lower them too much, they become invisible with a certain angle, and they are walkable destructables in my map. And (hard to describe) movement on them is alot harder. If I click on the object to let my unit walk over it, it always walks to a spot little further away. Well this is hard to describe for me hehe.:p

Level 19
Permission:
olofmoleman said:
teuncreemers said:
Hey there.

I was wondering if you allow me to change your Moria Pillar model to cut it into 2 pieces which makes it better useable as a walking doodad in my ORPG.

Thanks in advance.
Alright, as long as you only use if for that and don't redistribute it anywhere else aside from the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.