• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Edition Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys this is my first request here, i'm looking for some help with this model, it's the Chronosphere of Faceless Void in DotA. I want its color to be 'more arcane' like this
ability_mage_timewarp.jpg
if you can help.
54636710pz5.png

Thank you :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• cronosphere.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 2
Well that's all i have, it's worked fine for me and i dont think it has a texture with it, thank you for the model anyway, i'll check it out

---------------------------------------------

I've checked it and it's look like this to me, tell me if it's look like this to you or not, right now it's rather like nether, void thing :p
Untitled-1copy.jpg

I think the problem of this model is it dont have the red tone

Last edited:
Looks like it does not need any external textures, my magos loads it fine. The main texture is a water texture. So I could color it black, green, red or in different shades of blue for you.

Edit: I think I found a possible mix of texture and colouring. Now I only have to find the right shade of purple...
Edit2: Have the right color, but the alpha is now a problem, it is opaque. Seems like the chronosphere model uses a strange material filter mode that Magos does not know.
Edit3: Yep, FilterMode Modulate 2x, Magos does not know it. The Color is not completely fitting, but changing it would take too much time and it looks well enough.

Attachments

• cronosphere2.mdx
    40.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you anyway, the glowing color is almost like how i want it to be (may be a bit more blue/violet), the only problem now is the inside-sphere's alpha, i'll show the screenshot as if someone know how to solve this problem and help me out :D

Birth:
purpleshere.jpg

Stand:
purpleshere2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.