• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Mix Campaing (need name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The vrykul arrival (searching for better name :D)

Hi! im in a project making my 1rst campaign, it was going to be a vrykul campaign but i didnt had enough models so its going to be a mix of races, im actually a noob doing these things so i cant do models and im searching in this page, its going to be a random history campaign (not warcraft lore related) so not wait for much :)

Actual Features:
QWED spells system
Basic Vrykul infantry
Main hero done :ogre_hurrhurr:

I want to ask if someone have models of vrykul structures

Last edited:
Level 31
Post some story, tell the features, tell why people should be interested in your campaign, add some screenshots. You shouldn't post a thread at this point when you have nothing to tell or show, even the name is non-existant.

If you want Vrykul models, here you can get some and especially here, maybe even here.

Level 4
Post some story, tell the features, tell why people should be interested in your campaign, add some screenshots. You shouldn't post a thread at this point when you have nothing to tell or show, even the name is non-existant.

If you want Vrykul models, here you can get some and especially here, maybe even here.

Ok thanks for the help, sorry im new on this and i have not the full idea yet, for now its that a vrykul clan travel to other lands to discover other parts of the world and they find to some humans fighting with some undead orcs and trying to help them other undead clans discover that the vrykul are fighting with the humans and attack them too, im not ready with the history yet, its mix because in parts of the history are you going to get units from diferents types like wratcheds blood elves, humans, elfs, undeads, orcs, ogres, etc. when i have the 1rst mission or a part i will upload an example here

Status
Not open for further replies.