• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Missions of the Past - Beginning of the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Gallanaex a realm of wonder, where almost anything could happen and of course including the dead of the realm itself... The dead of the realm is decreed on the Holy Book of Ashunvalah.

“We create living creatures (for example) elves, fairies, demons, angels, including you (Valandur) and your own kind. We send prophets of their own kind (except the demons) to worship Me and they accept, they are the light. Again We send prophets of their own kind (except the demons) to worship Me but they decline, they are the dark. That is fine for you, their beliefs keeping the balance of your world. For when the time where he -Our Chosen One- is known by you (Valandur), not long after that all will perish as my command. Except Me and certain creatures. And Arunal is the Al-Willing” (The Holy Book of Ashunvalah, chapter 1, verse 21)

On the 32 Xelar 2783 year of Kiranis, the sun show her beautiful light in the dawn yet there’s no beauty in Arandarius City. Because the dark summoned monsters are attacking the eastern part of Arandarius City. Not because the lack of city guard, it because the summoner is no ordinary. He is Morgezgrim, the Balancer of Light and The Deceiver. While the eastern part of the city is under attack, there’s a carriage at western part outside the city not far from the secret exit. There’s an event inside the carriage, the born of twin elven boys and Valandur’s eyes is watching it from afar.

Valandur -The Prophet- almost know who is Arunal’s (The God’s) Chosen One. He is between these twin elven boys, Valandur can see the sign on his left arm and he knows that only him, the God, and the person who have special eyes can see the sign which means the realm is running out of time. After a while... A Black Dragon start to flying around the sky over the carriage, it seems to smell something. Now the Black Dragon detect living elves inside a carriage and starting to attack it! The huge body of the dragon smash the backside of the carriage with massive strength yet there’s nobody inside and suddenly a blue smoke blowing up inside the carriage. Making the dragon fall to the ground and can’t smell a thing... The dragon looks very disturbed with it’s nose. Before the crash, the elves inside the carriage teleport to the outroad forest at the left side of the carriage. The second baby is born safely... They were in luck. But their luck runs out, the baby cries making the dragon knows their position. The old elven mage close the mouth and the smell of the baby with a spell, but suddenly something is blocking the light, its the dragon! The mage throws the mother and her baby with a spell. Poor mage... He can save the mother but not his own life. But that was only a baby that the mage throws! The newborn baby didn’t make it, so the mother drop the older baby on her hands to the bushes and start to run fastly towards her newborn baby, the mother sure is very strong. The mother take a chance to save her baby while the dragon still chewing the mage, when she already near her baby the dragon swallowed the mage and now it’s scary eyes is locked at the elven mother, the elven mother avenge the dragon’s eyes with her fearless stare and act. The mother summon a long sword on her right hand and start to ambush the dragon. However... She wasn’t strong enough to kill the Black Dragon. The Black Dragon cut her left leg and her arms, making the mother’s life fading out. The newborn baby cries, the dragon is very interested on that noise. It approaches the baby.

Before being touch by the dragon. *Boom!* A light explosion suddenly appear infront of the dragon. In the light, Valandur reveal his body and stab the dragon’s head with his sword, its a sudden death for the dragon, Valandur won’t let anything to hurt this newborn half elven baby. Though the mother have to suffer more... Valandur can’t help her wounds, its untreatable now.
“O’ Prophet Valandur--” said the mother powerless, Valandur turn his head to her “They are... Fa..larix generations... Th-thank you, I’ll le...leave them to you...” Her time is running out fast “Ar..Arunal is my g-god, and Val...Valan..”
She haven't finished her last words on her last breath. Valandur is listening her last words... As the prophet, he will never reject the wish of a dying mother.

He bring the newborn baby to the forest of Kurova, with his teleportation spell its easy for him to go anywhere. At the center of the forest he appear, the baby looks very happy when he is looking at Valandur. Valandur cherish the baby’s cheek softly, then he start to read something...
“Why are you calling me, Arunal’s Prophet?”
A mysterious sound suddenly heard, there’s something approaching. Then a figure of a half man and half stag (Its a Dryad but in this map its Stanyr) reveal itself in front of Valandur, the Stanyr bows to him.
“This half elven baby, I’ll leave him to you. He is Varamaril Falarix”

At that time the “end” story begins...

Please comment and correct the grammars, LoL

Last edited:
Level 5
Finally, you have posted this, although it takes quite a long time for me to notice. Anyways, good work.

Maybe I will correct some things at some times in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.