• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Missing unit classifications in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
I have a problem. In my old editor version it has A giant classification in the GUI, but its missing in JNGP 5e and problem is that tons of conditions is set to check if a unit is a giant (asteroids system in my case). Appearently this is set to Unknown in the GUI and when I click it, the editor crashes :S

This is integrated in countless of triggers and systems. I can easily do this in the actions by making it custom script and using UNIT_TYPE_GIANT function, but how do I solve the settings of conditions? This cannot be done by custom script I simply do not have enough JASS knowledge to do that.

Must I do it the hardway and fix trigger for trigger which might take a day or 2 to edit the entire system and all triggers connected to asteroid system, or is it a better solution? (I only knows the hard way.... To put them in a unit group GIANTS and set it as a condition...)

If there is no better solution I work it in the hard way then

Status
Not open for further replies.