• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Minus Damage/Armor Aura help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am working on my map, Advanced Dalaran Wars, and I was starting the abilities for another hero, when I decided I would like an aura that subtracts damage and armor from enemy units/heroes. I looked at the Creating some basic abilities tutorial and the Basics of Trigger enhancing spells and still couldnt figure it out.
The Aura: Ghost Aura
What I have figured out:
1. I made 3 buff lvls for it
2. Made a variable for the unit that will get spell, but can't get this working with the trigger of a unit entering range of unit trigger.

Level 7
do one command aura with negative damage which affects enemies as a 3 level hero ability and do one armor aura with negative armor as a units ability
Give the command aura to the hero
Do a trigger that gives the hero the armor aura if he learns command aura and then adjust the armor aura level so it equals the level of heroes command aura

Level 4
ok so i made the two spells but, how do i make the devotion aura lvl up wen the command aura is lvled? make 3 devotion auras with different amount decrease and add triggers for each time he lvls abil so that he gets the better one? or is there an easier way?

Level 4
for some reason this is targetin my allies still. i switched the units targeted, uncheckin allies n self n puttin in not self and enemies, but that didnt work

Level 4
the armor part also isnt workin.
Any1 have any suggestions? this is holdin me up and i still cant figure out wat else to chage for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.