• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Minas Tirith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
yeh so I dropped my osgiliath project, well cause it was uninteresting and couldn't get some shit to work

its only got four levels, and right now only one side of the first level has been terrained so its very plain..

the terrain by lord_turin(if he's a member here), the models are by me, and the textures on those buildings were made by tha_chump

it will be fully playable

Last edited:
Level 1
Very nice work (better than I could ever do), but are you going to patch up the holes on the space for the gate? Otherwise it's terrific 'cept that you surely could find a better statue in the last pic. than THAT?

EDIT: And if possible, smooth out the texture in pic. one.

Level 4
lol u should see what turin did with out those imports
dasfyn0.png

was done like a year ago
(sorry for showing this Turin, but your work is just so pwnage)

Level 34
Actually I don't care for the one without imports too much. A good terrain, but the imports one blows it away.

Level 10
that old minas sucked. keep with the current one. ill show u guys more next year. 1/2 days.

The only thing I don't like is the ledge thing where you raised the ground, and it stretched the ground texture too much, I would reccomend putting in rocks, and then lowering them into place, but other than that good job.

most of those points u just noticed will be covered by buildings and other doodads. So that wont be a problem in the end result.

Level 2
Gimme That Last Minas Tirith.... It Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.