• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Militia Warrior - WC3 Jungle Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm currently working on a project in the modern warfare theme, it is set to the tropical swamps of Congo, in a paralell universe (so it ain't named Congo). i've done like 1% of the units and abilities, and 40% of the terrain, which is mainly swamplike. My greatest goal in this is to implent a need for different tactics since it is based around jungle and swamp warfare. The terrain is filled with bushes blocking for LoS, and scouts are needed, the sniper is actually the most important unit in the game! You are running your own militia, wich means no factories, only a few powerplants, primitive and unorganized barracks etc. Tanks will be very expensive, and has do be bought using secret contacts hidden in villages, or old machine shops. The means for getting money is Oil, Hacking, Propaganda, Raiding Villages, Salvaging scrap, and raiding UN encampents which will provoke attacks by Anti-Terrorists, but much money. I've decided to put in aircrafts, propel fighters can be bought from local airports, helis have to be stolen and Miig's can be bought from a hidden Russian Contact.

Using scouts can also prove useful for your scarse artillery forces, wich can produce deadly support and change the course of war.

Screenshots:
3 first pics: the swamp.
4: Some graves.
5: parts of some ancient cultures temple.
6: the entrance for a base seen from inside.
7: the UN supply route.

Attachments

• Swamp1.jpg
    Swamp1.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Swamp2.jpg
    Swamp2.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Swamp3.jpg
    Swamp3.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Memorial.jpg
    Memorial.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Ruin.jpg
    Ruin.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 213
  • BaseView.jpg
    BaseView.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 179
  • UN Highway.jpg
    UN Highway.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 233
Level 34
Meh, if you want to have a small swamp terrain (you can increase the size via WE), call me. Still got somewhere an unfinished swamp map for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.