• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Members International Friends of the People, are you!I was a player from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
各位,我是来自中国的玩家,非常喜欢你们这里的地图,并且非常激情的玩过很多,真的很喜欢,我想把好的地图进行一下语言翻译,翻译成中文,让中国的玩家来娱乐你们的地图,当然,我会非常重视版权,在作者这一栏里填写你的名字,还有,记得把你们使用的地图编辑器也发给我,因为中国的地图编辑器打不开这些地图。
我是用谷歌翻译的,可能会有些混乱,但是没办法,我的语言水平不是很高,请见谅。 各位常联系,我的邮箱:[email protected]
Ladies and gentlemen, I have players from China, very fond of your map, and very passionate played a lot, really like, I want a good map, language translation, translated into Chinese, the Chinese players to entertainyour map, of course, I will attach great importance to copyright, the author of this column fill in your name, as well as the map editor you use, remember to send me, because the map editor can not open these maps.
I use the Google translator, may be some confusion, but not my language level is not very high, please forgive me. Members often contact my email:[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
各位,我是来自中国的玩家,非常喜欢你们这里的地图,并且非常激情的玩过很多,真的很喜欢,我想把好的地图进行一下语言翻译,翻译成中文,让中国的玩家来娱乐你们的地图,当然,我会非常重视版权,在作者这一栏里填写你的名字,还有,记得把你们使用的地图编辑器也发给我,因为中国的地图编辑器打不开这些地图。
我是用谷歌翻译的,可能会有些混乱,但是没办法,我的语言水平不是很高,请见谅。 各位常联系,我的邮箱:[email protected]
Ladies and gentlemen, I have players from China, very fond of your map, and very passionate played a lot, really like, I want a good map, language translation, translated into Chinese, the Chinese players to entertainyour map, of course, I will attach great importance to copyright, the author of this column fill in your name, as well as the map editor you use, remember to send me, because the map editor can not open these maps.
I use the Google translator, may be some confusion, but not my language level is not very high, please forgive me. Members often contact my email:[email protected]

I'm from malaysia , i understand it
Let china people knows hiveworkshop, and hive's map, send the map to him and he will translate it into chinese for your map, for sure will keep your name in the map,

My english not good also but i think at least can udnerstand?

Level 4
非常感谢你的帮助,你能给我推荐一些令人兴奋的地图吗?我想在中国推广。

Hiveworkshop 会在地图被公开之前被版主严格筛选, 不符合条件/ 低素质的地图将会被拒绝并等待更新。 所以被公开在此处的地图都将有一定的素质保障。这是一个给欧洲宣传地图的机会。

JNGP 是专门为 JASS(VJASS) 而设计的, 我想大家因该会对被翻译成英文的 YDWE 感兴趣?

希望你能得到好的回复

Any best map suggestion for Him to translate your map into Chinese and post in china forum? Also you're able to suggest yourself map. It's the chance to let your map played and famous along in china! Well, Share the FUN!

He hope he can get JNGP from the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.