• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

maze trigger problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well I'm making a maze and used this trigger I found on a tutorial.
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Terrain type at (Position of (Picked unit))) Equal to Barrens - Desert
      • Then - Actions
        • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Region 017 <gen>)
      • Else - Actions
        • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(GetLastCreatedGroup())
But...it isn't working for me. When I tested it I stood on the desert for about 30 seconds but it did nothing...Is there anything I'm doing wrong with that trigger, or will I have to spend forever making regions :sad:?

Level 9
Its because your if/then/else is outside of your Unit Group loop function... well thats how it looks, can't be too sure when your posting your gui trigger with the hive TRIGGER tags.

Level 5
That's exactly as it was posted on the tutorial (besides the Desert Tile, and move to Region things). What you mean by outside the function? I'm not very good with triggers :hohum:

By that, he means to click the "If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)", and drag the entire thing under "Loop - Actions".

• Events
    • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • (Terrain type at (Position of (Picked unit))) Equal to Barrens - Desert
          • Then - Actions
            • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Region 017 <gen>)
          • Else - Actions
            • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(GetLastCreatedGroup())
That should fix it. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.