• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Master Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
oldmasterlogo.jpg

Master Arena
By SpasMaster

Information[r]
Master Arena is a Team Survival Arena map. You pick a hero of your choise and then proceed to survive all waves of enemies that will try to defeat you.

Features[r]
-Many of Heroes.
-Balanced waves of enemies.
-Arena-oriented terrain.
-Floating Damage.
-Fully custm tooltips.
-Custom items.
-Custom flexible and easy to use shop system that I introduced in Sunken Cty.
-Custom stat system.

Screenshots[r]
74023374.png

masterarenasc2.png

masterarenasc3.png

Extra[r]
Name:Working as:Active:
$MProject Leader, Object Editor, Ideas, Some triggering, TerrainerYes
AradarTriggerer, Object Editor, IdeasYes
VunjoTriggerer, IdeasNo

Section:Progress:
Heroes[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Items[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Triggers[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Terrain[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Map-specific stuff[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Overall[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Last edited:
Level 19
This seems very nice! Good luck, ill be willing to give ideas, if you need them (check sig).
Although, it would be better to broaden your features and explain more. Add unique stuff and explain why we should be playing this instead of Maps A, B and C.

Also, I hated how people did that Angel Arena comparing thing. Dont compare your map to anything else.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
This seems very nice! Good luck, ill be willing to give ideas, if you need them (check sig).
Although, it would be better to broaden your features and explain more. Add unique stuff and explain why we should be playing this instead of Maps A, B and C.

Also, I hated how people did that Angel Arena comparing thing. Dont compare your map to anything else.

Unique features are yet to be made. Some are done, some aren't. When i have the full list, I will add it in. =)

The map was going to be similar to Angel Arena, but then I changed my mind and changed the entire concept. That's why those comments are there.

Anyways, thanks for your comment ^^

Level 12
The screenshots look awesome for an arena map. You should post more info about how the map works, I'm a bit curious about a lot of things like how it works, would there be two team trying to survive and kill each other, or a single team trying to survive, the possible game modes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.