• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Markus the Bouny hunter - Story of the seven Death Vaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
picture.php

Story:
Markus the bounty hunter. Story of the seven Death vaults, is about a bounty hunter named Markus.
he arrives at a town and Directly finds a job. the town has been dealing whit a group of werewolf's lately,
and Markus is more than happy to do the Job. so he does his stuff you know. he collects the bounty.
and then a strange hooded man approaches him. well he gets hired for a very big job,
of course he immediately accepts when he hears the prise he would get for it. but while doing the job
he finds out about the guy that hired him. It's a Demon Overlord named Ghazzbaran.
well so he discovers the plot and tries to stop Ghazzbaran.

The world of Entarian:

Mathias's diary:

Introduction:
Hello, im Mathias and this is my travelers journal.
im 25 Years old and was born in Selena.
My parents died 2 years ago. so i thought,
lets go and head into the world.
This also was an excellent opportunity to write a book.
Now when im death i always be remembered.

Day1:
My journey has began. I pack my bags and step into the streets.
its a beautiful and quite morning in Selena The capitol of the great
Dangrino Empire. the air is cold and the sun is rising,
the first shops are opening and people start to wake up.
life is beginning to awake.

Selena is a really beautiful place. The great castle stands imposing
and watches over the houses. The many fountains and canals
make it even more magical.

I walk towards the City gate and see the sleepy night watch.
Im out into the big and beautiful lands of Entarian.
Selena is located in the Bonan forest witch then changes
into the great forest of Aano. But thei all found their roots
in the Ancient forest of Baholderillias. Home of the great elves.
a Forest that has trees whom are 6000 years old.
It is the center of all the forests in the world.

I reach the boundaries of Bonan forest at noon
and set my first steps into to forest of Aano,
im stunned bu the sight of it. The trees are immense!
and the forest is so silent. This is really a very magical place.
it's strange but the forest gives me a strange feeling of safety.
When i finally reach the Maaro river the sun is going down already.
this means it's time for me to set up camp.

Day2:
The night was cold and rough, the feeling of safety was gone at night.
Day and Night in here are a total difference. the days are peaceful and
quite but the nights are full of danger. i hate to make a bigger fire to
keep the werewolves away. I pick up my stuff and walk further down the road.
once again a feeling of safety takes control of me.
A few hours later i reach the Bondan toll bridge. I pay and cross the river.
10 minutes later i finaly arive at the village of Mard.

Mard is a small and young woodcutters village located somewhere in the Aano forest.
The local inn is known for the many assassins that stay there for the night.

when i arrive at Mard i dirrectly rent a room in the inn and go to the local farm.
I buy a horse and some food for on the road. Then i go to the blacksmith
wich is located next to the cutting site and buy a weapon.
Just in case those werewolves return. I return to the inn and get some sleep.

Day3:
I still could hear the howling of werewolves but other than that the night
was veary peacfull. when i get out of the inn prepare my horse and pack my stuff
i notice the remains of a big fire. i realize thats how they keep the werewolves away
from the village. whit fires. When im all packed and set i again go on my way.

Screenshots:

The village of Mard:
Road into the town.
picture.php

The blacksmith and in the background the keep.
picture.php

a market stand and sight on the keep and defensive tower.
picture.php

Overvieuw of the village seen from a cliff next to the keep.
picture.php

The lumber site and barn.
picture.php

Project Members:
Phoonix ~ Project Manager & Terrainer
General Ray ~ Scripting Director
Orc ~ Textures and GUI scripts
Bloodcount ~ Story writer

Progress:
Story: |||||||||| 20%
spells: |||||||||| 0%
Heroes: |||||||||| 0%
Overall: |||||||||| 5%

Chapter 1:
Terrain: |||||||||| 10%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 0%

Chapter 2:
Terrain: |||||||||| 0%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 20%

Requests:
Maybe you guys can give me some story idea's. i will keep the progress in here 2
from time to time i will give some updates. i will probably pick some beta testers 2
:) if i need triggerer's i will ask it here 2.

-Done- my first request is of someone could create a logo. i don't have prefers let your inspiration flow.
if multiple people create a Logo then i will just pick the best. -Credits to Orc and war3-

-in progress- An energy system. i will send you PM whit info when you want to do this. + Sleep system whit Random attacks -General Ray / Sergeant Ray is working on it-

Last edited:
Level 8
As of now, Phoonix is recruiting members for his team. This is a big project and we really need anyone who can and will help. The following positions need to be filled:

Triggering & Scripting
I am in charge of all GUI and JASS triggering, hence my title "Scripting Director". Under me I will need one more triggerer. These triggerers must be able to handle the majority of Triggering work handed to them. I will not accept anyone with little knowledge that is looking at this as a chance to learn. Slack is also not tolerated. Any trigger who fails to complete their work within a reasonable amount of time will have their position and title passed on to the next qualifying member.

Total Positions: 3
Positions Available: 2

Skinning & 3D Art
What is a project without custom art work? As of now we are looking for 2D and 3D artists. We currently have two separate positions open. We need an Art Director. The art Director must be able to do both 2D and 3D work. The art director must be experienced and quick, as well as be able to manage other artists. Under the Art Director, we need two artists. We require that we have filled skinner and one modeler, however you will only be given one of the positions, so apply for the one you are best at. Again the art must be decent, and you must use only a reasonable amount of time for the creations. This is also not your chance to learn. We want only experience. We will need examples of your work as proof of experience.

Positions available: 3

Terrainers
Aside of directing the project, Phoonix is also the terrain board director, because his terrains kick major ass. Under Phoonix, we need two terrainers. We will need screenshot examples of your terrains as proof of experience. As above, we need everything submitted within a reasonable amount of time.

Positions Available: 2

-----------------------------------------------------
Anyone who gives suggestions or comments toward stories and quests, as well as provides ideas, will be credited in the map. We look forward to putting together a successful team, and an even more successful project. Sign up people!

~General Ray
(I only go by "Sergeant" here)

Last edited:
Level 8
The story isn't much intruiging and you pretty much revealed it now. I dunno you should work more on it, anyway good luck on the project.

I did not really revealed the story i just gave the Intro to it a bit of Background to Markus and then that he will have to stop Ghazzbaran. i indeed have Troubles whit the story a bit, but i'm sure it will be a good story when we fix this :thumbs_up:

Kind regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Status
Not open for further replies.