• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Size and Tileset Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm going to be working on an RPG and so I will need to use a bit more than the traditional WE max 256x256 map size and a few more tiles than the normal tileset limit allows... Now, in the past I've used World Editor Unlimited and that was helpful, but now it doesn't work (or so it seems). I was wondering if there's an alternative for surpassing the map size and tileset limitations?

Level 14
I'm going to be working on an RPG and so I will need to use a bit more than the traditional WE max 256x256 map size and a few more tiles than the normal tileset limit allows... Now, in the past I've used World Editor Unlimited and that was helpful, but now it doesn't work (or so it seems). I was wondering if there's an alternative for surpassing the map size and tileset limitations?

Use JNGP. Google it. I'll give you the link if you can't find it. I need to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.