• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map/Resource State "All/Everything"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I was looking for other Minas Tirith maps and didn't find my own so I saw it was marked as "Useful/simple" and I had to select the option in the search filter.
You could maybe add a check box like "EVERYTHING" which safes me 3 clicks :D Besides, for someone who doesn't really know your approval system it might be a bit confusing. I saw that there are many many other Minas Tirith maps I hadn't found before since they were also marked "Useful/simple". Mayb I would only distinguish between Approved and Pending. If a map is not really well done, it will be rated lower than others I think. So the rating will automatically determine the quality. If I hadn't look closer, I would have never found all the other Minas Tirith maps as well. You might miss stuff which has not the best quality but you might still be interested in.

Or you could give some feedback after the search like "excluding X results which are marked substandard", so the user knows there is more which he might be interested in. This would be really useful if you really want to find EVERYTHING there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.