• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Query

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,

I've been looking for a map that used to do the rounds several years ago. Basically you all start on an island with your 'king' and fly off on zepplins to buy one of many scattered neutral bases (I remember Dwarves were in the top right).

After buying a base it would spawn units unique to that town, the goal of the map to get gold by killing each other and upgrading your townhall to spawn more advancd units, eventually buying more towns and ultimately killing everyone else.

Any help would be appreciated!

(P.S.) Apologies if this is in the wrong category, I just saw others posting similar questions here so thought it was the way to go.

Level 32
No problem man :)

Nice! Thanks alot, I used to love this map back in the day. Pity no-one plays it anymore and I can't host, bah.

People host this map, not too often, but often enough on battle.net. They usually host it via makemehost.com, but sometimes through entgaming.net. I highly suggest you check those out so you can host and find games quick and easy.

Also, King Leopold's lead map, Broken Alliances has a website at brokenalliances.com. It's not very active but still gets daily activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.