• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Defense / Survival] map in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I would really appreciate it if people could play and review my map, just let me know what needs to be improved/fix. it's still a work in progress and may have a few bugs. any help/comments on improving my map would be much appreciated. The map was intended for a 6v6 online battle but can be fun with 1 user. enjoy and I look forward to your feedback.

Attachments

• seige of the poisoned forest.w3x
    278.2 KB · Views: 54
Level 22
It seems that your map is still in beta version. I recommend you to create a decent and attractive presentation for your map to make more people interested to check it out. Describe what it is all about, what the features it offer, Show some screenshots and many more. You can use some projects in map development section as a reference to make such description. Text formatting can also be a great help in making an attractive description, just make sure it is readable.

Good Luck. :)

Level 1
thank you. yer it is still being worked on and I've been adding to it before working out some of the bugs but made note of what needs fixing/working on. put some easter eggs in and working on a few more. only big issues is the ai on naga and fel orcs but works well as a multi player map. I will start working on a better presentation on my map and upload some stuff soon. thanks again, your advice is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.