• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
You can discuss about your project here, whether you want to submit it to hive or not. Someone who willing to test is really appreciated. If there is no one, i'll be the one who test it.
explain your map clearly or i will delete your posts
  • Map Name
  • Map Type (AoS, Hero Arena, RPG, LOAP, Melee, Altered-Melee, etc. use 'Other' if it's not fitting the other category
  • Gameplay
  • Upload your map to your hashtable first and link it here

Version xxx

MAP'S NAME

By xxx

Map Info

This is an AoS type map....etc

Gameplay

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link

Your Link Here

HTML:
[CENTER]
[box=Version xxx]
[CENTER]
[h2]MAP'S NAME[/h2]
[sup]By xxx[/sup]

[h3]Map Info[/h3]
This is an AoS type map....etc

[h3]Gameplay[/h3]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[h3]Link[/h3]
[URL="Your Link"]Your Link Here[/URL]
[/CENTER]
[/box]
[/CENTER]
Note: This Template is not necessary, you can use your own Template if you want to

i know this discussion isn't really necessary but in case for someone wants to advertise his/her project here, it won't be a problem

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26

Version Alpha

Clash of Clans

By ILH

Map Info

A specialized altered melee.

Gameplay/How to Play

First, find a good place in the forest and make your Town Hall. Your Town Hall is very important. Once it was destroyed, you lose. All your units and buildings is limited equal to your Town Hall. Build Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors to collect resources (Use the "Collect [C]" ability to collect; The resource that's being collected equals to your mana). There's a Goblin Campaign in the side of the map; You can go there by using the Waygate in the center. Train your troops, fight your enemies, conquer the forest, finish the game.
(Sorry for my bad grammar)

Link

Reference

Level 4
hello me again this time with a better map heres what you do So Basiclly you start out with Forsaken,Stormwind.Ironforge,Darnasses.Orgimmar etc

then you can eather pvp or do some dungeons with op bosses and you can evolve your races if you want ex:Ironforge goes on expedition to Northrend or gets an upgrade then turn into Frostborn or Nightelfs goes to Satures (sorry for spelling mistakes) by touching a Fel Crystal or something same as Orcs go to Fel Orcs each race has kinda custom units all custom heros and some lore heros ex Night Elfs Heros,Arch-druid and lore heros Malfurion (basiclly a arch-druid except stronger with custom spells) if you have any ideas please send me a message :)

thanks for your time

-Brygor009

Status
Not open for further replies.