• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Bigger than 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
There is thread about it named Map Bigger than Allowed but some boy posts to stop posting at that thread.
I've downloaded Jass New Gen Pack like in that thread was writen but i don't know how to make map bigger than alowed in JNGP. Can somebody help me?

Sorry for my bad english :cry:

Level 19
Rofl. your acting like your superior to me by calling me a boy... far from it.

Next time, when someone posts you something, actually DO it before you say it doesnt work, you have no liable reference.

Youve downloaded JNGP, have you tried to make a new map yet?

Level 8
There is thread about it named Map Bigger than Allowed but some boy posts to stop posting at that thread.
I've downloaded Jass New Gen Pack like in that thread was writen but i don't know how to make map bigger than alowed in JNGP. Can somebody help me?

Sorry for my bad english :cry:

Actually, @ Illidans911 have no power to decide if you should or not post on the threads. Only moderators can close threads.

MooNek, awnsered you on the other thread.

Level 4
Rofl. your acting like your superior to me by calling me a boy... far from it.
lol :D
don't be angry.
i think, he mean "guy", or "dude"
and... don't even want to call u a boy :D

btw
in WH 40k orc's infantry calling as "slugga boyz", "choppa boyz" and so on
but wtf? they are not boys, they are freaking giant green brutal monsters with backswords and choppers!

so... emmm... never mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.