• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] [Map] Bad Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
afaik, units won't gather on gold mines unless the Town Hall is of a certain distance to it. i tried once to place a Town Hall and gold mine without any space in it (in WE, if you try to look at the pathing, the blue area of the Town Hall and gold mine has no space between it) the units don't mine. but when you place a Town Hall in the normal distance (in WE, if you place a Start Location near a gold mine, the normal distance is when you see an invisible Town Hall in place of the Start Location) and the units mine normally.

Level 3
Um... Remove the other goldmine?

I don't want to do that

""afaik, units won't gather on gold mines unless the Town Hall is of a certain distance to it. i tried once to place a Town Hall and gold mine without any space in it (in WE, if you try to look at the pathing, the blue area of the Town Hall and gold mine has no space between it) the units don't mine. but when you place a Town Hall in the normal distance (in WE, if you place a Start Location near a gold mine, the normal distance is when you see an invisible Town Hall in place of the Start Location) and the units mine normally.""

Still not working.

Level 8
i tried to play it normally through the WC, not by using the Test button of the WE (though i have no idea if there is any difference in behavior or gameplay, aside from "testing" it causes the game to only have Player 1 and Player 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.