• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making your WoW characters into personal models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have spent many days and many nights scratch modeling a few WoW base model replicas. i can make YOUR WoW character into a model you can use for your maps for w/e.

i can make the following.

orc male
night elf female.
human male-this one doesnt have fingers yet but i'll still make them.

here's what i do.

you stick a pic of your WoW character in here. i load the pic into my modeling program, scratch model all the armor and such, and stick it onto my premade base models, then send it back in whatever format will work.

i am working on fixing an MDX script that will allow me to export my models of your characters, and the thousands of other models i have made (get ready Mecheon, its almost done...) into MDX. until then, i send you unanimated yet UV mapped versions, if you want them, of course.

start those requests coming!!

DDNGW.

Note: i gurantee a virtually exact replica of your beloved WoW character.

Level 9
since youre bored i wonder if you can make these images come true:

War_QuelSerrar.jpg

Night-elf-couple-1280x960.jpg

rogue9ks.jpg

i dont have WoW yet, i dont even know whose these characters are, but if you could make a replica of at least one of these, i would appreciate

its up to you choose which is easier or which offers more challenge

bored now?

UPDATE: new race availible.

gnome male.

dwarfs on the way. fine-tuning the gnome female, next up, undeads, then the rest of the females, taurens/night elf males, and im not sure when im gonna do trolls. it probably wont be last.

im only doing your own WoW characters, though i might take a shot at that human.

a proper request is appreciated.

heres one of the summaries i make every month of the finished models.

ddngwcollection8cm.jpg

you can see the aforementioned races up there except the gnome which wasnt finished when i made this yesterday.

the Dwarf Warrior has nothing to do with a WoW Dwarf. its completely different anatomy.

Level 9
i really hope you take a shot at the Human , or perhaps the NE female for me

very nice models btw

Status
Not open for further replies.