• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Making map need team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am hoping to make a very large battle.net rpg with custom spells, models and all sorts of things so i will need the following:
Modelers
skinners
a good terrainer:TAKEN
TRIGGERS i am O.K with them
someone good at making heros:TAKEN
the rest is for me to do

ANY SUGGESTIONS OF THEMES ARE WELCOME

Level 2
Im not really good at anything but I could do all the dirty work, im quite good att triggers and not to bad at making heroes, so plz if im needed pm me

Level 4
This just seems like another one of start the map and two weeks later be like...man im so bored of shit sh*t or f*ck it this idea sucks...either way i don't think it will work. First of all please if you are trying to get people to help you out put some more decription about this map your making. Saying your making "a very large battle.net rpg with custom spells, models and all sorts of things" could possibly be the worst description ever...Tell us is there any storyline? If any what? What makes this RPG so different than every other single RPG everyone proposes to make? Honestly, more information is needed otherwise nobody will help.

Level 2
Maybe I Not Too Pro In Making A RPG Map But I Good In Create Custom Skills (Balance). If Need Help Just Tell Me

Level 4
heh

Making heroes is my only skill. I can use doodad placements on small areas (e.g. houses) but triggering is useless unless it's basic stuff (elevators etc...) It takes me a while to balance things out if i start from scratch but as long as i have a general idea of the strength you would like the heroes to be then i can do it in under an hour (rebalancing, testing, descriptions and names.)

Status
Not open for further replies.