• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lots of attack stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys pls help me again :D
i want a trigger as-
My custom unit X attacks a unit Y(once every 8sec)
-the damage that y took is reduced by 20% and y is knocked back 100+5*str of X
-if the knockback exceeds 700 range then dmg ( damage reduced one i.e. damage after knockback) is reduced by 20% Y gets stuned for
(3*str of X)/100sec
-if stun exceeds 5sec then after the stun is over Y is damaged by 70% of damage taken+real amount of damage taken(before stun) +5*str of X
-after this all Y gains +50attack speed for 1 attack
-If X kills y he gets +10str

Last edited:

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Shouldn't this be in requests? Should clarify better vijju123 as well.

Level 3
The damage Y took is reduced by 20% of damage taken.
if knockback distance >500 then the unit is stunned at 500 warcraft distance(i.e. max knockback distance) and is stunned for (str of X * 3)/100 and then the damage taken (reduced damage that knockback one ) is given to Y i.e if X attacks Y and knockback is of >500-
-Y takes 80dmg(knockback)
-after the knock back Y gets stunned for 3*str of X/100 sec
-after the stun ends (or anytime during stun ) Y takes reduced damage of knockback means that 80%dmg of that 80dmg-
-so Y takes 80 * 80/100 =8*8=64 dmg.
-if stun >5 sec then Y takes original dmg of X+70% of tht 64dmg+5*str of X and is stunned for 5sec
-after all this Y gains 50attack speed bonus for 1 attack(means the bonus is lost after attack is made)
-If X kills Y he gets +10str
-all of this attack (knockback and all stun ) has a 10% chance to occur

Level 16
community was never so ignorant!
is it some mistake from my part?

Yes, you can't hasten other by saying "reply fast" because as you know all of us has other things to do, also, your request is still vague. Try to attach a photo or something or use more long post to describe the spell precisely.
And remember that we are not in your mind so we can't guess what's in it.

Please clarify you request. And don't take my word as an offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.