• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lorecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
i'm planning on creating a map in which players start out from minor apprentices (magic practioners) and squires (obviously warriors in training) to full class adventurers (or will you??)

i'm not sure wether this counts as rpg or sim or both.

feedback appreciated.

the game ends when all players die (of course there will be some chance of being revived, if nobody has life heal then you can sell your soul to hell. in which case you must purchase redemption from the redeemer.) if there are still players alive they may visit the dead players graves and view what accomplishments they had OR revive them as undead (must be necromancer)

Level 18
A Multi-player Role Playing Game... Something like Final Fantasy Epic RPG.

Here's an idea or two...
When a player dies, there are several ways to be revived...
1) The player must have a Patron Deity (Will be revived at the Deity's temple)
2) The player sells it's soul to Death (Must redeem it's soul back within time period)
3) The player is reanimated by a Necromancer (Must break contract within time period)
4) The player sacrifice it's 'WOOD' resource for a second chance in life...

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'd classify this as a Medieval Fantasy Life Simulation game.

Level 15
hmm..well i figure it'll be a Loap with rpg features and a main quest and retirement button to end the map...
and maybe i'll add a dating feature(probably not...as really you could just SAY this).
and maybe i'll make a RTS version..
i really need someone to make me get working on my damn projects...my butt is sitting down..

Status
Not open for further replies.