• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lord of Light and Darkness (Aos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi

i am working on a light versues darkness map, at the start of the game you are promted with a dialog asking you to pick a side once you have picked a side you assigned a peasent wich you are to use to select you hero, each side has difrent heros altho at this time the light side has 2 more heros then the dark side, this map has heros from a few difrent games, it has Sephiroth, Cloud, link, etc

this is the first map i have done so its not all that great, and to warn you it is just a test version to see if any one would even play this map if it gets a good rateing the i will be remakeing it but bigger with more custom modles, heros, abilities, new monsters, items, and any bugs that are found will be fixed in the newer version if i anyone finds this game worth playing

and sry if this isnt enuf info on my map im new to fourms.

Attachments

• good shot.jpg
    good shot.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 125
  • good shot 2.jpg
    good shot 2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 101
  • good shot 3.jpg
    good shot 3.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 99
  • good shot 4.jpg
    good shot 4.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 102
  • good shot 5.jpg
    good shot 5.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 122
  • good shot 6.jpg
    good shot 6.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 92
  • good shot 7.jpg
    good shot 7.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Minimap.jpg
    Minimap.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Lords of light and darkness.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 4
I suggest that you use the raise and lower tool instead of blizzard cliffs. And to make them non walkable use pathing blockers.

Level 2
yeah im not so great with the raise and lower tool, but i have been practiceing with it so hopefully when i do the remake of this map i will be good enuf to use it lol, or have someone eles do the terrain for me

other then that the ap is ready to be released once i set up the arena...i have no idea how to do an arena thou so i need help with it. but if i cant find any help il be releaseing the map without the arena being set up, wich means big empty spot

Status
Not open for further replies.