• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for 2 models, do they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm on the search for some models to fit with one of my ideas. Is there anywhere I can find:

A. A model of a Starcraft Gaurdian

B. A siege tower

C. Drows or Driders

Help please? ktnxbai!

Level 5
+rep for the gaurdian. As for that drider model: I got 3 driders (2 heros and that one for an archer) but no drows. The closest I got was a skin for the Dark Ranger, which was based off Sylvanas, and certain Bliz models from the Nelfs.

Level 12
Even though you found most of what you were looking for, you really ought to use the requests forum for requests. It's a pain in the ass trying to help people with model requests in the editor help section.

Status
Not open for further replies.