• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Long time no drawings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi! Here's some of my latest work. It's acrylic on canvas and therefore you are not suppose to see it so close, that's way they seem a bit "foggy".

- The angry-looking man is a experiment from art class, where I used the theory of the old french painter Charles LeBrun - expression of the passion.

- The red painting is a gift for a friend.
Constructive critisism is well recieved :)

Enjoy! :grin: - Nina

Attachments

• DSC03836.jpg
    DSC03836.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC03817.jpg
    DSC03817.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 380
  • h550-1214678357.jpg
    h550-1214678357.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 373
Level 9
Wow, you're really talented, the last 2 aren't really anything i'de hang on my wall or anything but I still really like them (first is my favourite =)) +rep

Level 5
Great work Nina, I like those very much... but I know, I know 100% I've seen that second picture somewhere, you can kill me but I know I've seen it before... maybe this is some old thread so I've seen it from here... I don't know... all I know that I've seen that face...

Anyway, great work +rep ^^

Hi FrIkY! I can assure that I haven't stolen it from somewhere. I've got the painting at home. I made myself and Ralle can agree with me. He has seen it himself. But thank you for the comment. As I have written, I made for a project in school about expressions.. So there you are. :)

- Nina

Status
Not open for further replies.