• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LoL Summoner name and Favourite Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to open so talkinmg about lol, so if u don't like it pls stay out.
My Summoner Name is Chillername I know it sux, but I already try about 10 others and nothing worked xD, so give me and Chiller not work Hammerfist not work, god damn it ChillerName works.
About favourite champ for me that is DIANA, It is good fore pvp but also someting what I rly like is farming xD, I care much more about killing creeps then about enemy champions. Also I like new champ Syndra because it is rly awesome for creeps and totaly hate darius because I think it is op.

Level 5
I really like Brand

jh5wme.png

Level 14
Sona - just overall really nice support, can do everything!
Leona - offensive cc tank
Nunu - best support for a lot of ADs without escapes (Ashe, Caitlyn, Kog'Maw).

Yes, I am support player.

Level 34
I play whatever roles are not filled. Favorite champion is Hecarim or Trundle.

Ad carry: Graves or Corki
Support: Janna or Sona (Alistar if needed)
AP Carry: Lux or Orianna
Jungle: Nautalis or Hecarim (Trundle once in a while for fun)
Solo: Malphite or Shen (I used to use Hecarim, but I always had trouble with him)

Level 11
Malzahar, hes been my main since I was level 1 (free to play at that moment but I bought him very soon after)
Sona, excellent all around support with a great ultimate.
Morgana, strongest mid laner if you ask me, also she really goes a long way with teamplay.

In the team I'm in I am currently the Main Support and second Mid AP. Mainly because I'm unreliable in mid but also because no one else can take the support role properly. x(

Did you guys watch the final? It was great work from Taipei Assasins, it really showed that they are the best in world for the moment.
I was holding for CLG EU at the beginning of the tournament but I don't mind seeing TPA winning.

Also you can get a free summoner icon within the next 23 hours by using the code they are giving away. You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

Last edited:
Level 14
I watched the Vods this morning.

First of all, yeah, TPA really deserve that win.

Second of all, I rooted for CLG.EU too. They're loss showed them I hope that they need to broaden their strategies. Currently they rely too much on Wcked and Froggen to be honest. Froggen is also very passive player, you can leave mid lane and pressure other points on the map and Froggen most likely will not respond unless he is Karthus. I do hope in Season 3 CLG.EU will play even better. Eitherway they had a good showing, managed to get into the semi-finals.

Level 34
It's crazy how good they are. I was rooting for any NA team, but CLG NA is probably my favorite right now. Not a big fan of HotshotGG (often comes off as arrogant), but they try new and interesting things, which makes them fun to watch.

Level 11
To bad that Taipei dominated the finals so hard, there were a few times when it looked like there was a breaking point but it never really came.

It's crazy how good they are.

My team faced a trolling team once in 5v5 ranked, we are about 1300-1400 Elo and usually on the wining side since we got 2 great carrys. But this one time a smaller high ranked team decided to start a new 5v5 team which gives them a starting Elo rating. We got raped on every single lane and the guys who we were playing against had rating around 1900-2100 Elo in solo queue. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.