• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] loading event not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello everyone
i am using the ability meat wagon and i have this problem when a unit is loaded into a transport with the auto cast ability of meat wagon it does not trigger my trigger here is my trigger does anyone know how to fix this problem and it does not matter how it gets fixed as long as i can load a corpse in a transport.

• load food
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is loaded into a transport
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Transporting unit) is in (Units of type smoke house)) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) is in (Units of type deer)) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) is dead) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to deer
      • Set reddeer = (reddeer + 1)
      • Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Food cap to reddeer

a) use (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Smoke House, you create an unnecessary group. If you want to check whether a unit is within a unit group, simply use "((Triggering unit) is in deer) Equal to True)".

b) The trigger cannot recognize the unit that has been loaded. You need to use a custom system for that: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=106250

Status
Not open for further replies.