• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Life of a Peasant: Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Author: DarkSonic999
---

I think this is the last of my maps that have yet to be released here, maybe save for some such as Dead Rising Online, but ah well.

I've worked on this little map since October 2006 maybe? Can't remember too well.

I just released v.9.9, You can easily find it attached to this post :D.

*Features: Why to play this instead of the rest

-Balanced Craftsman System: By gathering materials such as a Wood Fragment, and a Sharpening Knife...then by saying -make woodsword , you are able to create an item. Craftsmen can make around 100 Items, Including Worker Droids and Battle Droids! A Good Craftsmen will even sell their creations to others...

-New Jobs: Such as the Craftsman Assistant Job

-Side Quests EVERYWHERE: You can find side quests all over this game. Doing Side Quests can give your character bonuses, maybe even items.

*Side Quest List

-Unknown Man: There is a mysterious man in an alleyway by the Triad Base. He wants a photograph of a vampire...Uh, what?

-Lost Girl: There is a girl lost in the Library (Located on the bottom right of the map)...Hmmm....better go save her! =D

-Blood Wolf: A Mysterious wolf appeared by the docks in the Countryside. What is it? You probably don't want this thing attacking you.

-Robbery: A Thief has been snatching goods from the city, oh no! Where to find him...hmmm...

-Crimes all Over: There are ''mini crimes'' throughout the city. Defeating the thugs will earn you an item.

-Police Enforcement: Saying the -crime command as the Police will show crucial crime points. Slay all crime spots to earn some gold. (Only 100 gold, but it will be increased to about 1,000-1,500 in a future version. This 100 gold thing was due to a glitch)

*A Variety of Stuff

-Readable Books: Getting near a bookcase will allow your character to read a book. Some books even give hints on side quests!

-Custom Items: Items such as Grenades, ak47s, and Shotguns, are useable...but have limited ammo.

-Even More!: In this LOAP, there is Much to explore. Have fun =D

*Map is Attached*

Attachments

• LIFE OF A PEASANT ADVANCE V 9.9.w3x
    622.2 KB · Views: 112
Level 6
Is this loap made from scratch?

In a way, I got help from Stankynuggets, you may know him. Anyway, the ''base'' of the map that was used is about %15 of the finished project. There is so many side quests now the difference is more than noticeable. It feels like a finished ''game'', if you know the feeling.

However, i did find some glitches with this particular version. I shall fix this ASAP

Level 25
Whats the point of giving us the map if it's protected...?

To test it, not to steal it from another map thief. It is protected because he wants you to test, judge, and critique a map he "modified" rather than created. If he left it unprotected, without a question in my mind that atleast 70% of the people viewing it will rip it and say they made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.